December 21, 2011

sent Gift

hi! today is crazy cold. Just  i sent christmas gift to suzy house. Mail cost is too expensive. Almost $70. i don't know you like it. I bought same both. You choice your mind anyone. And i sent yeseo's stuff for lia. If you don't like them, you remove. But almost mom bought for yeseo. So they are not cheap. have a good day! I'm busy to kids dance training for christmas. ^_^♥


3 comments:

  1. hi jina! yes, the weather here is super cold too! what would you like for christmas? your present may be kind of late, sorry :( hope you have a merry christmas, tell mom we love her! i want to see pictures of yeseo dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..later i will do uploading. if you will send to me anything, how much per one Kg? I'm sorry. I am trying to send seaweed to Aden, but forgot.^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's okay...how much is shipping per pound? i don't know? probably cheaper here than there though....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.