December 26, 2011

Hi christmas!


Hi! How was your Christmas? I spent Christmas Eve at church. Yeseo to memorize the Lord's Prayer said in front of people. She was a stand out more than anyone. Nowadays, she fell in love with the princess. Maybe a girl in kindergarten is dressed like a princess. maybe she is envy her. So she always says to me. "Mom, I want a princess dress!" So I had a gift for her three pairs of dress. All four, including the photo above. Perhaps next year she'll be the princess.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! We had a great Christmas, but now everyone is really sick, including Lia :(

    I hope you had a great Christmas! Sorry you're present is late, but now I want to buy Yeseo a princess dress!

    Thank you for the presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's too bad. I hope you're better soon. Most five-year-old girls will love the princess. ^ _ ^ Lia probably going to do the same. I miss you very much Austin, Lia. Mom always wants to see Lia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.